What makes a gift meaningful?
It is important to remember that there is no one thing that makes a gift meaningful – what has meaning for one person will not necessarily hold the same meaning for someone else. But by asking yourself these questions before and during the purchasing process, you will be much more likely to find a gift that will be cherished for a lifetime.
• What is it that I am trying to say through this gift?
• What do I want them to think about or remember each time they look at or use this item?
• What feeling(s) do I want to bring up within the recipient? (i.e. comfort, friendship, happiness, love, support)
• What elements of their personality or personal qualities do I want to capture?
• What do they believe in and does this gift fit within their current or expanding set of beliefs?
• Does this gift capture their style?
If you would like us to make some suggestions, fill in the form below and we will send you some glass and engraving ideas including free artwork for any personalisation you might require. Don’t worry, you don’t have to buy what we suggest!